PANEL: LOGISTICS ACADEMY FOR SHIPPERS
11 October 2023 09:30 10:30
Pharmaceutical manufacturing and aviation – two highly regulated and digitalized industries working together on delivering contemporary, e2e supply chain and Good Distribution Practice solutions. But without dedicated in-house competence, it can be difficult for pharma and biotech shippers to navigate the logistics process. Panelists will discuss:
- ASTM tests model vs real time performance qualifications: what are the requirements for biological/biosimilar products?
- Airfreight shipping system qualifications: factoring regulatory and climate changes and supply chain interruptions
- Pharma 3PL and 4PL solutions for startups and small-scale pharma companies (insourcing vs outsourcing)
- Contemporary monitoring systems and predictive analytics: how to further utilize use of technology in transport and distribution processes risk analysis?
- Next-generation airfreight supply chain: what are the expectations from regulators to manufacturers?
Moderated by Geert Leroy, Managing Director of Global Pharma Solutions