This year’s FlyPharma Europe is supported by an esteemed panel of pharma and logistics industry experts. Following much debate over the most relevant topics to pharma logistics today, FlyPharma’s Steering Committee has put together a strong conference agenda that will engage our audience and prompt discussion.
Following a Pre-Conference Welcome Reception on 9 October, Day 1 of the conference (10 October) will guide attendees through each supply chain stakeholder’s perspective, offering insight into current challenges and opportunities. Vienna AirportCity, Lufthansa Cargo and Octapharma will be among the companies giving presentations.
The day will conclude with a workshop hosted by Pharma.Aero and a round-up of the lessons learnt so far. Delegates will then be treated to an evening Networking Event – more details on this to follow soon!
Day 2 (11 October) will see a series of panels and presentations delving deeper into the issues raised the previous day, and will consider the future of the industry. Biotech Mannin GmbH and industry body IATA will contribute to the day’s discussions.
The conference will conclude with an exclusive site tour of Vienna Airport.
FlyPharma is grateful for every member’s time and effort in putting the conference agenda together. If you haven’t seen it already, what are you waiting for? Click here to view the agenda, or click here to book your place with a 10% discount.
Meet the Steering Committee!
Our Steering Committee members are:
- Geert Leroy (FlyPharma Europe Chair), Managing Director, Global Pharma Solutions
- Philipp Bosch, Cargo Handling Services, Vienna Airport
- Peter de Leeuw, Head of AirportCity Development, Vienna AirportCity
- Cornelius Görzig, Head of Import-Export & Plasma Logistics, Octapharma
- Matthias Müllner, Manager Sales and Customer Relations (Ground Handling), Vienna Airport plc
- Christina Norén, Corporate QA GDP Manager, Octapharma
- Jakub Nowakowski, Global Head Supply Chain Management, EVER Pharma
- Peter Reulbach, Senior Manager Cargo Business Development – AirportCity Development – Real Estate and Landside Development, Vienna AirportCity
- Vladana Sakotic, Commercial Manager, Lufthansa Cargo
- Theresa Schlederer, Director Austria, Lufthansa Cargo
- Ruud van der Geer, Ass. Director Global Deliver Strategy Team – EMEA Product Handling, MSD
- Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma.Aero
Find out more about FlyPharma Europe’s Steering Committee here: https://flypharmaeurope.com/executive-steering-group/
To propose a speaker, or discuss available opportunities, email email@example.com