FlyPharma Conferences and Pharma.Aero are joining together to support a collaborative platform for forward-thinking pharma and cargo professionals at this year’s FlyPharma Conference Europe, with a view to discussing key pharma supply chain challenges affecting all stakeholders.
As Association Patron for all three regional FlyPharma Conferences (in Asia, Europe and the US), Pharma.Aero’s partnership with FlyPharma has gained momentum in the run-up to FlyPharma Europe, taking place on 5-6 June 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. The two organizations have worked closely together on the agenda, offering a huge range of experience from both sides.
Frank Van Gelder, Pharma.Aero’s Secretary General, says: “The created added value of such a collaboration is the result of both organizations’ focus within the industry. Pharma.Aero supports this principle because it creates a stronger input and a broader focus to deliver quality content conference programs. Our unique approach as Pharma.Aero, in which we foster cross-industrial cooperation between on the one hand pharmaceutical companies and on the other hand operators and service providers, is the perfect recipe for finding solutions to the industry’s current challenges.”
FlyPharma Europe’s Events Director, Angela Cottrell, added: “It has been a pleasure to work with Pharma.Aero and tap into the team’s experience and ideas. I believe this year’s agenda is stronger than ever and am keen to showcase our exciting range of speakers. I’m looking forward to welcoming delegates through the conference doors in June.”
Chaired by Rafik H. Bishara, PhD, Former Director of QKMTS, Eli Lilly and Company, the conference is a great opportunity to learn from and network with other leading pharma and cargo professionals. With collaboration being a core theme, FlyPharma Europe’s panels and presentations will demonstrate how the possibilities of a fully integrated, visible supply chain will show delegates how to cut costs, create greater efficiency and reach patients faster.
FlyPharma Europe will see Nathan De Valck, Chairman of Pharma.Aero and Cargo & Logistics Product Development Manager, Brussels Airport Company, as well as Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma.Aero, speaking alongside other industry thought-leaders such as:
- Catherine Rutten, CEO, pharma.be
- Yoram Eshel, Former Senior Director, Head of Global Transportation and Logistics, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Piet Demunter, Brussels Airport Company
- Andrea Gruber, Head, Special Cargo, IATA
- Nina Heinz, Global Head of Network and Quality, DHL Global Forwarding/LifeConEx
- Eddy Weygaerts, Senior Manager for Logistics Delivery ELC and ES EU, Pfizer
- Monika Derecque-Pois, Director General, GIRP
- Christine Richard, Director of Marketing, Amerijet International Airlines
- Dirk de Rooij, Commercial Director, Seabury Consulting
- Alban François, Vice President Cargo, Brussels Airlines
- Geert Verniers, BD Director and Partners, 4Advice
- Jean Verheyen, CEO, Nallian
- Loraine Bout and Olivier Simonnot, Sensitech
- Debora Mattys, Associate Director – Compliance Operations EMEA, MSD
- Karim Jawhary, Senior Director, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Unisys
- Laurent Foetisch, Managing Director, Supply Chain Operations
- Frans Vriend, Regional Sales Manager, va-Q-tec
For more information about this partnership or the FlyPharma Conference Europe, please contact email@example.com or visit www.FlyPharmaEurope.com and for more information on Pharma.Aero, visit www.pharma.aero