We are delighted to introduce a new panel and speaker on the FlyPharma Europe 2023 agenda!
The brand-new panel – our ‘Logistics Academy for Shippers’ – will look at the two highly regulated and digitalized industries of pharmaceutical manufacturing and aviation, which must work together to deliver contemporary, e2e supply chain and Good Distribution Practice solutions. But without dedicated in-house competence, it can be difficult for pharma and biotech shippers to navigate the logistics process.
Panelists will discuss:
- ASTM tests model vs real time performance qualifications: what are the requirements for biological/biosimilar products?
- Airfreight shipping system qualifications: factoring regulatory and climate changes and supply chain interruptions
- Pharma 3PL and 4PL solutions for startups and small-scale pharma companies (insourcing vs outsourcing)
- New medical device regulations (MDR) are getting closer and closer to GDP regulations, and there is a heavy focus on traceability – is the industry prepared?
- Contemporary monitoring systems and predictive analytics: how to further utilize use of technology in transport and distribution processes risk analysis?
- Next-generation airfreight supply chain: what are the expectations from regulators to manufacturers?
The panel will be moderated by Zvonimir Majic, Former Global Director of Supply Chain Quality Assurance at TEVA Pharmaceuticals.
Zvonimir is a technical advisor, industry expert, EOQ-certified Quality, Risk and Process Design Manager and experienced Lead Auditor specializing in Quality and Risk Management systems for pharmaceutical logistics and the airfreight industry. He is an expert in the design of digitalized/RFID technology logistics process and author and co-author of over 30 international articles in the field of pharmaceutical logistics and Good Distribution Practices.
Zvonimir’s broad industry experience will bring great insight to the panel.
Want to hear the panel on 10-11 October?
Attend FlyPharma Europe to learn, connect and network with the pharma supply chain’s top minds. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference!
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring? Email email@example.com for more details.
For speaking, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org