THE MAGIC OF FLYING PHARMA: THE IMPORT AND EXPORT OF PHARMACEUTICALS FROM AN AIRLINE’S PERSPECTIVE
10 October 2023 11:00 11:30
Presentation by Carolin Gerstenmaier, Head of Industry Development, Lufthansa Cargo AG
Join us in an enthralling journey through the skies of pharmaceutical logistics, where the extraordinary meets the everyday.
- Why does flying pharma remain a captivating spectacle?
- How do we equip ourselves to anticipate forthcoming trends in the perpetually evolving landscape of the pharmaceutical sector?
- What is the significance of trust and collaborative partnerships within this delicate supply chain?
- In what ways do sustainability and advanced air cargo solutions contribute to the magic that surrounds this industry?
We take you with us on the journey unravelling the connection between pharma and air cargo. From the magic of pharma logistics “up in the air” to surmounting daily pharma (airfreight) challenges, every facet is explored!
Here’s what you can anticipate:
- The revelation of air cargo’s pivotal role in the pharmaceutical industry and Lufthansa Cargo’s central position in the pharma logistics sphere.
- A detailed examination of Lufthansa Cargo’s position in the realm of our European Pharma Hubs (FRA / MUC / VIE / BRU).
- The latest and forthcoming strategies for tackling the (every day) pharma challenges. Navigating the complexities and bridging the chasm between customer expectations and satisfaction while pioneering innovative solutions to have it all: airlines, agents and pharma industry in perfect synchrony!
- Last, not least: a sneak peek into the sustainable future of (pharma) skies and upcoming trends in pharma logistics, all from the perspective of a trusted carrier.
The magic of pharma logistics meets the mastery of air cargo in an extraordinary journey through the skies!