FlyPharma Europe’s agenda is now live on our website! We’ve outlined the hottest topics in pharma logistics today and we’ll be talking about these on 10-11 October 2023 in Vienna.
This year, the conference program will offer delegates insight into each supply chain stakeholder’s key processes, before discussing the future of the industry. Topics include:
- Inside today’s and tomorrow’s pharma logistics
- Collaboration: the importance of cross-industry pollination
- Quality control and expectations
- Airline’s perspective on pharma import/export
- Data visibility and digitalization
- The role of ‘airport cities’
- How pharma can learn from logistics, and vice versa
- Is sustainability the key to better business?
- Logistics academy for shippers
- Market outlook and regulation changes
The conference will cover these areas and more in two days of presentations and panel discussions. Don’t miss your chance to take part – there’s plenty of opportunity to ask our speakers your questions in live Q&As, or afterwards during extended networking sessions.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- FLYPHARMA CHAIR: Geert Leroy, Managing Director, Global Pharma Solutions
- Wolfgang Scheibenpflug, Senior Vice President Real Estate and Landside Management, Vienna Airport
- Peter Reulbach, Senior Manager Cargo Business Development, Vienna Airport and Vienna AirportCity
- Christina Norén, Corporate QA GDP Manager, Octapharma
- Isabel Antholz, Managing Director, Mannin GmbH
- Lufthansa Cargo (speaker TBC)
- Yaniv Sorany, Principal IATA Certifications, International Air Transport Association
- Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma.Aero
Ready to join us at the conference? Book your place here before 24 May and save 10% with discount code EARLY2023!
To be the first to hear about the latest event updates, including latest speakers to join the agenda, sign up here.
Thinking about attending FlyPharma Europe and have something to share with our audience? To propose a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org